OZONE therapY PROTOCOLS
VIDEO: OZONE MACHINE
VIDEO: OZONE SETUP - Part 1
What is Medical Ozone?
Use of medical grade ozone, a reactive form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. The body has the capacity to renew and regenerate. The reactive properties of ozone allow the body to do what it does best – heal.
American Academy of Ozone Therapy
Ozone – Basic information
• O3 therapy induces moderate oxidative stress when interacting with lipids.
• Interaction increases endogenous production of antioxidants, local perfusion, and oxygen delivery, as well as enhances immune responses.
• O3 is highly water-soluble inorganic molecule composed of three oxygen molecules.
• O3 is inherently unstable molecular structure, tends to make it difficult to obtain high concentrations.
Mechanism of Action: Antioxidant capacity
Upon beginning O3 therapy, a multifaceted endogenous cascade is initiated and releases biologically active substrates in response to the transient, and moderate, oxidative stress that O3 induces.
• O3 can cause this mild oxidative stress because of its ability to dissolve in the aqueous component of plasma.
• By reacting with polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and water, O3 creates hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), a reactive oxygen species (ROS).
Actions of Ozone:
• Activates the immune system in infection.
• Improves Oxygen Utilization in cells to reduce ischemia in cardiovascular disease.
• It causes release of growth factors that stimulate joints and degenerative discs to regenerate.
• It can reduce or eliminate chronic pain through its action on pain receptors.
• Ozone is used to treat many painful syndromes affecting the joints, muscles and tendons even when peripheral neurological impairment is present.
• It’s painkilling mechanism is thought to be based on stimulation of the antinociceptive apparatus mediated by endogenous opioids and serotonin thereby raising the pain threshold.
Can O2-O3 alter the natural history of diseases?
• O3 therapy can alter the natural history of several disease and disorders, with potentially many more yet untested.
• A plethora of laboratory studies have provided evidence of O3’s antioxidant capabilities, as well as vascular, hematological, and immune system modulations.
• This evidence has been further substantiated in clinical trials with O3 therapy being useful in the cardiovascular, subcutaneous tissue, peripheral vascular disease, neurological, head and neck, orthopedic, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary pathologies.
• Relative vs. Absolute
• G6PD deficiency
• Thrombocytopenia <50,000
• Cardiovascular Instability
• Acute alcohol intoxication
• Acute MI or Acute CVA
• Active Seizure
• First Trimester Pregnancy
There are many ways in which Ozone can be used in treatment and applied in
treatment. We recommend using Ozone in injections into a muscle or joint and IV
use (Saline with )3 dissolved is used to avoid the risk of embolism when administered
CLICK ON IMAGE to see OZONE Supply Tray
CLICK HERE TO SEE SUPPLY TRAY
VIDEO: OZONE SETUP - Part 2
VIDEO: OZONE IV
VIDEO: OZONE JOINT INJECTION
Here is a place for any of the forms to be added.